We are on a mission to help create radical change towards more sustainable, equitable and resilient societies.
We work with communities, clients and partners to advance projects that help to create the changes our societies need.
Korimako is leading development and co-ordination of the Thriving Communities initiative.
We are specialists in the ‘how’ of transformational change.
We support organisations and communities with services in the areas of:
- Designing for mission led change
- Partnership, business and organisation models
- Systems, assets and stakeholder mapping
- Strategy, portfolio, programme and project development
- Feasibility assessments, business cases and project planning
- Training and capacity development
- Investment and funding
- Strategic communications
- Programme and project management
We offer training courses to help communities, clients and partners to build the capacities and confidence that they need – to create the changes our societies need.
Follow us on:
Korimako is registered in Slovenia as a non-profit institute: Korimako – zavod za svetovanje in stateško načrtovanje, Goriški Vrh (Matična Številka 8794847000); and in New Zealand as a limited liability company operating as a social enterprise: Korimako Ltd (Company # 5421764). Both entities are under aligned goverance, but they are not legally connected.
© Korimako 2022 All Rights Reserved.